Friday, September 25, 2015

Stuck On You

I was needing a couple cards this week.  One for the Technique Junkies 1 on 1 swap and 1 for our oldest son's anniversary.  I used the same technique on both, the Bleeding Tissue technique.  Turned out pretty good!


For this technique to work you must use a tissue that bleeds when wet.  Mine was made by Spectra. I used the Stuck on You stamp set and coordinating dies but I bought these as a Bundle. Oh, you need glossy card stock, too.  I have not tried this on regular card stock as I have a whole ream of glossy and I do like the effect.


I added some of the smallest Pearls to the tops of the cacti and to a smudge on the pot.  I colored with Copic markers.


I used my Stardust Clear Gel pen on the cacti flowers for this card.

Today I'm in Mesa at the Scrapbook Expo.  I am a volunteer with the FSJ booth so if you happen to be there today stop by and say hi!  We'll be doing a Make 'N Take!  Should be great fun!

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love these cactuses! Yes, you can tell I'm a local because I don't use "cacti." The pearls are just a wonderful touch.