Friday, August 7, 2015

Another Wild West Card

I showed you a fun cowboy card a couple weeks ago and here's the 2nd that I made along with it.  It again uses the embossed vinyl that I found in my stash.


I used the cool Adventure set called Wild West and it's matching dies, Wild West.  If you are interested these 2 can be purchased as a bundle for a great price!  I used a star from the Star-Dom Bundle die set.


Here you can see the embossed vinyl strip clearly.  The base layer of the card is Cocoa Powder card stock and all stamping used Cocoa Powder ink. The cowboy and text on Oatmeal Cookie card stock and the big star and Sheriff star are on Pineapple Smoothie card stock. 

I love that so many of our stamps have coordinating dies.  Sure makes cutting so much easier.  Have you tried our stamps?  You can click on the Holiday Mini Catalog logo at the stop of my side bar to to to my replicated web site and shop,  join my team, order the Kit of the Month,  view some fun projects,  check upcoming events,  download the catalog, and more!

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun western card! Yee haw! Git along little doggies! Or in my case, little kitties!