Monday, June 15, 2015

Oh Snap!

I'm finally working on my June "Kit of the Month" and got 2 of the 4 cards completed.  This card uses a new product called "Lemon Grass" Journey Thread which is pretty cool along with a new color of Journey Silk called "Cool Pool".  I also used "Bubble Gum" Silk.  Theses are great when carefully splattered!


Also used were just the piercing circles and not the circle dies themselves.  Very cool look!  There were 3 different papers used, "Cool Pool", "River Stone", and "Whip Cream".   I usually purchase the 8 1/2" x 11" but there are 12" x 12" available.


Here you can see the Silk splatters better. And how about those little Candy Minis?  These little dots of color are just fabulous! The text was stamped with "River Stone" ink.

As you've probably noticed I now have links to the specific products working (I hope).    What is really cool now is that if you purchase $50 or more (before tax and shipping) you qualify for FREE incentive products!
The link doesn't work so if you want to see the 3 stamps click on "promotional" when you're in the "stamps" menu.  There are also some fun embellishments that you can get free, click on "promotional" in the Accessories menu to view.  I would love to hear if my links work and what you think of the new web site!

No comments: