Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Desk is a Bag

Today is that special day.  I'm heading out to Scottsdale, AZ for the Fun Stampers Journey 1st Annual Convention!  Oh, and it's desk day!  Hmm... I have to admit that going to Scottsdale is much more fun today.  But it's desk day....  Ok.  I'll show you my "desk".  This fun blog hop is put together by Julia at the Stamping Ground.  Click on the WOYWW logo in my sidebar to go to her page all about this.


My desk is vacant.  I'm not at my computer!  And I won't be until.... hmmm, I"m not sure!  So, even though Julia told me last week to go ahead and link up I will NOT be able to visit today.  I'm with 75 other "coaches"  as we meet, swap cards, and who knows what!  This afternoon I'm even on a tour of the FSJ facilities!  But here's my work bag.  Yes, work.  I have all my swaps (5 sets), tape, scissors, some acrylic blocks, paper work needed, and a few odds and ends.  Would you like to see one of my trades, or how about 2?


This card is for the "Fancy Fold" swap.  I did a center step (or is it side step?) card using the "Wish in a Bottle" set.  I used a heck of a lot of glaze on this!


Here's another view.  The whole bottle is glazed.


This is my card front for the "Summer Theme" swap.  I used some Red Silk (an ink in a bottle with a brush like for nail polish) on the white oval and it just so happened this one looks like ice cream dripping out the bottom!  What a hoot!


Here's a little closer look.  The purple ice cream is also glazed for a shiny effect.

If you are part of the blog hop just know I won't be able to visit.  I will have my laptop with me for some specialized training on a new website but between all the fun and what little sleep I get I won't be visiting.  But be sure to head over to the Stamping Ground to continue looking at desks and projects!!

No comments: