Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Love You

Here's the 2nd card of the 4 I made from this month's Kit of the Month.  I followed the directions exactly and love how it looks.


I gave this card to our Pastor and his wife for their anniversary.  They are such fabulous people and I do love them lots!  This fun Kit uses an exclusive stamp set that won't be available until about Sept. or Oct.  It's called "Selfie Love" and is perfect for scrapbooking!  Also used was  2 different die sets, Journey Circles and Heart-felt.  Also used was some new gorgeous ribbon called Lemon Grass,  it's a 7/8" wide satin that coordinates with so many of FJS products.  Can you see the embossed background?  It's a new embossing folder called Beach Towel. I may have to get that one.  And the gorgeous Journey Glass Glitter in the center of the heart... WOW!  There is no link for it yet as it's not available until 8/1/15.


Here you can see the glass glitter better.  It's fairly chunky.  I used my Journey Glaze as an adhesive for this. And, in case you're wondering, I used 4 different card stocks: Lemon Grass, Bubble Gum, Cool Pool, and Whip Cream.  The ink used is River Stone.  I fussy cut the sentiment and popped it up so there is a lot of layers to this card.

I have been trying to check all my links as I make them so if you find one that's broken, please let me know.  Now I'm off to get some Father's Day cards made!  That day is way too soon!

No comments: