Friday, June 5, 2015

Cakes and Cupcakes Anyone?

I am away from my computer but I have prescheduled this post to show you 2 card fronts I made for general trades at the Fun Stampers Journey 1st Annual Convention I'm attending in Scottsdale, AZ.  And yes, it is HOT here!


I made 24 of these card fronts using the new stamps and pattern papers that are in the new catalog (you can see it today online!!!).  I used the set called "Yummy Party" and paper called "Yummy Prints".  The little banner was made with the "Pennants" die set and I just had to add all the cool pink sequins from the "Pink World" bottle.  No, no glaze on this card.  This was the last batch made and frankly, I was tired of glaze when I was working on these.


Here's the other 23 for general trades. (One didn't survive me.)  The stamped images are from the "Yummy & Delicious" stamp set and the cupcake dies are from the "Yummy Cupcake" die set.  Again, the pattern paper is from the new "Yummy Prints' collection.


Here's a close up of the cupcake.  How do you like the frosting!  I inked the stamp then squiggled the stamp that make the pink cupcake paper pattern through the ink, then stamped!  A bit of Red Silk ink for fun...
The text is from the "Yummy Wishes" stamp set.

I will have OODLES to show you next week!!  Lots of trades, pics, new products, and fun times coming your way!  If you leave any comments just remember, they're all moderated and I don't know when I'll get online to my blog so it may take quite some time for them to show up.

No comments: