Friday, June 19, 2015

Beeautiful

I've been working on my June Kit of the Month and changed this one quite a bit.  Instead of using a photo I used a new stamp set as the focal point.


I used this fabulous sunflower stamp set called Hello Lovely.  My favorite flower is the sunflower so this set really speaks to me.  Papers used were: River Stone, Cool Pool, Whip Cream, and the pink pattern is from the Yummy Prints collection (the link works but the picture didn't show up for me...).  I used Journey Glaze (for some reason the picture doesn't come through) and Sparkle Dust on the bees wings after coloring with Copic markers. The cool frame is made with a die from the Snapshot Frames set.








I've been enjoying "playing" with all the new products I purchased at the FSJ convention and have many new cards to show you.  Hope you're enjoying seeing new product from our catalog!


1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - I'm loving bees this summer (to craft with) and have seen a lot of cute cards using them. Great card and I know how much you love sunflowers.