Monday, May 4, 2015

Two Floral Cards

Last week I found a piece of white card stock that I embossed with hearts - from a Darice embossing folder.  I decided it was time to use it and got out a set of FSJ stamps, "Special Day", which had the perfect flower head!


I had to color the white ribbon to make it match and used a Copic marker.  A bit of Journey Glaze and a little reddish Bo Bunny dot and a nice simple card is born!


Here you can see the flower head better.  Isn't it just perfect?  Then I needed to make a wedding card for my dad as he got remarried Saturday.


His new wife loves pink and I grabbed a set by A|Muse Studio called "Beautiful Botanicals 2".  I stamped it with my FSJ "Bubble Gum" ink and added some white Liquid Pearls.  The text is from Red Rubber Designs but not available for purchase (that I could find).


I didn't really wait long enough for the Pearls to dry so they flattened a bit when I was putting on the foam tape on the back.  Oh well.  It was mostly the larger dots but the effect is kinda cool.

Don't forget to check out the FSJ Specials page.  There is info about the May "Kit of the Month", the specials on the retiring stamps, and more!!!

No comments: