Monday, May 18, 2015

In Full Bloom 2

My last post I showed you 2 of the 4 cards I made using the Fun Stampers Journey's "Kit of the Month".  Today I have the other 2 for you.


I love the Iris stamp set that came with the Kit as I have very few flowers so far.  I did have to make changes to the ink.  The directions called for River Stone ink which is a grey but I just stamped off my Black Licorice once before stamping on the included papers and it worked just fine.


Both cards have Gold Silk splattered on them (not included in the Kit) which really makes the cards look more artsy in my opinion.  The black and neutral twines came with the Kits as did the pearls and sequins.


I used some Journey Glaze on this flower which also did not come in the Kit.  There are a few things like the Glaze, Silk, adhesives, and coloring materials that you need to already have or purchase.  I've had to substitute a few items but that just adds more individuality. 

1 comment:

Eliza said...

2 more stunning cards here, you are on a roll and a winning combination. Love them.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda