Monday, May 11, 2015

Bottles And Bokeh

I got to play a bit over the weekend and made another Bokeh card.  These are addicting!!  This time I used just plain card stock instead of watercolor paper.


I made the background by sponging FSJ "Whip Cream" pigment ink though various sizes of circles I cut in a piece of acetate. I layered a punched white circle and a scallop circle (made with a Spellbinder die) for the bottle (from FSJ KOTM set "Wish in a Bottle") which I glazed.  Oh, I used a Qtip to color the bottle look a bit like liquid.  The text is from the FSJ "Sentimental Prints" set.


I like how the glaze is a big uneven.  Kind of makes the bottle look more aged.  I added a couple Bokeh circles to the text piece using the matching blue ink (Blue Lagoon) that is the paper and bottle colors.

No comments: