Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketch #295

I was checking out the many blogs I follow and found a wonderful sketch to try.  I needed to make some birthday cards for church (I donate cards for church attendees to "buy" with donations to our Coffee Shop Mission) and this sketch was perfect for a new set of stamps (not available until the new catalog comes out first of June) that I just got from Fun Stampers Journey.


I was trying to make it look like a bunch of gumballs came out of the machine yet stay with the sketch.  Not sure I accomplished that.  The paper is also new. 


These fun little dots are also new and not available yet.  I used my silver Wink of Stella brush for the machine knob and opening.  Are you wondering how I got my hands on these great new products?  I attended a "Yummy & Delicious Tour" event in Phoenix, AZ a couple weeks ago and I purchased them in special "bundles".  You, too, can attend a "Y & D Tour"!  Just check out the FSJ Specials page (tab at bottom of top banner) and find an event near you!  You don't have to be a member/coach of FSJ!


A bit of glaze and I have a glass top!  How fun!  The coloring is all with Copic markers.  Now pop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and check out the great inspiration projects and the fun responses!

Now off to work on my April "Kit of the Month" cards! Again, you can go to the FSJ page and see the great April kit then go to the FSJ Logo at the top of my sidebar to go to my site and order for yourself!

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

this is so cute!

Shoshi said...

That is a fun card, Carol! Thank you for your lovely comment while I was in hospital - I so appreciate your prayers and cyberhugs! I am now safely home and very happy to be here, with my recovery going well. I have made good inroads into replying to the many, many wonderful messages I have received, and once I've caught up, I shall be updating my blogs with news.

Shoshi

Notes by Nina said...

Great card and super fun theme. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Debbie said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the gumballs!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That