Saturday, April 25, 2015

Preparing for FSJ Convention

I recently heard from a Senior Leader that there will be:
73 NEW stamp sets,
78 NEW die sets,
36 NEW ATS stamps,
14 NEW accessories, and
16 NEW special paper packs
in the upcoming catalog!! Oh my gosh! I'll go broke!

 Here's a little teaser of one of the 2 specialized swaps I'm in for convention in June. I'm using the new "Yummy Cupcake" paper (will be available with the new catalog in June) and the solid card stocks "Pool Play" and "Bubble Gun". I plan on using the cool gumdrop machine that you've seen in a previous post. I'm also using the "Journey Ovals" die set.  What's so cool about them is that you can use 2 dies at once and one is a paper piercer!  I am having some issues getting that one in just the right place as sometimes my repositional tape slips a bit.


I have to make 20 of these and 15 of ones that have some kind of "fold" which I'm thinking of doing a center step card.  I won't be able to show the completed cards until convention but I'll be giving you little teasers here and there. 

Don't forget to check out the FSJ Specials page!

No comments: