Friday, April 24, 2015

A Tuesday Morning Sketch

Since I've joined FSJ I haven't done near as many challenges that aren't FSJ related but I seen this one on Tuesday Morning Sketches (#297) that I really like and these stamps are not FSJ but Red Rubber Designs.  The little girl is a mini version of the original stamp in the set called "Wonder & Joy".  The text is from the "Oh No She Didn't" set. The paper is from The Angel Company.


The paper is so bright and cheery. I glazed the balloon and colored the little girl with Copic markers.


I didn't try to do much shading with the markers as this image is pretty small.  Please head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and see all the great inspiration projects and the challenges!  They're fabulous!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet card Carol!

Glittered Paws said...

These stamps were some of my favorites from Red Rubber Design (TAC) and I have no plans to get rid of them. Great job.

Debbie said...

Sweet card! This image is adorable!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love these colours together and images are darling. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.