Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wish in A Bottle Kit

I showed you the photo of the March Kit of the Month the other day.  Here's the official flyer and more info...





If you would like to purchase the KOTM please click through the Fun Stampers Journey logo at the top of my sidebar then click on the KOTM button.  You will NOT be charged for the kit until it ships and are ARE signing up for a 6 month commitment, which includes this month's kit.  Inks, some background stamps, and dies are NOT included in the kit.  I have had to substitute from my stash as I do not have everything but it has been a fun challenge to make the cards more my own.

1 comment:

Shoshi said...

Hope you share some photos of what you have done with the kits, Carol.

Thanks for your lovely comment, and thank you especially for your prayers. If I am not totally preoccupied and climbing the walls on 18th March I will try and remember you too and lift you up in prayer - hope your appt. goes OK and that you will be fine.

Shoshi