Sunday, March 22, 2015

Preparing for a Pop Up Box Card Class

I held a Pop Up Box card class a couple weeks ago and only had 1 lady.  But a friend of mine (and we attend church together) really wanted to take the class so she arranged to hold one at her house this coming Wednesday.  As of last night there were 7 so far coming!  I still am charging for the class as I have my handouts and oodles of die cuts!  I even made some labels and stamped the white ones with assorted phrases such as "Happy Easter", "Happy Birthday", etc.  Sandi is providing the base card stock and layers.


All the flowers and leaves were cut on my beautiful red Cricut using "Serenade" and "Home Decor" cartridges.  The labels were all done on my Big Shot using a Spellbinder die set.  And there is more...


Sandi wanted some southwest stuff so I got out the "Southwest" cartridge and now I have these, 6 of each item.  I think it took me about 5 hours to do all the die cutting!  Yep, $10 may not be enough but I did us up a lot of scraps.  I think my Cricut is looking for a bit of a rest....  I had to re-stick the mat in the middle of all of this cutting!  I may need a new mat pretty soon.   I'll share some pics of the class as it ought to be hilarious.  I need to buy some more glue dots, too.

No comments: