Friday, March 13, 2015

More Eggs and a Horse

I made a couple more Easter Egg cards the other day.  Using the Cricut sure speeds things up!


I'm enjoying the Art Philosophy cartridge more and more!


Add some Stickles for that special touch...


And some text and voila!  The "He Lives" is quite old and is by Inkadinkado and the "Happy Easter" is by Red Rubber Designs from the "Trendy Greetings" set.


As I was looking though some of my stamps I came across one of my favorite horse stamps.  I don't know who made it but I REALLY like it.  I sponged the oval, colored some white scrappers floss, and added the button for a great masculine card.


This card will have to be hand delivered or mailed in a bubble envy.  Funny but the ink sponged and the ink for the horse is the same.  In this close up you'd not think that.

I taught a class (the last for the winter) last Wednesday and had only 1 gal.  Since she was a repeat I still had it rather then cancel.  She arrived for class and was so happy to be the only one as she just wanted the basics so she could attend a large yard sale that started the same time as the class!  We were done in 25 minutes!  I taught the Pop-Up Box card and will post my card that I finished after I got home.  You'll have to come back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. I especially love the horse card. Well done!
Gail S.

~ Connie said...

Love both cards ... that horse is awesome!