Friday, March 20, 2015

I'm Out of the Box

Actually my post title has to do with a technique I learned through Technique Junkies.  This was in a 2004 newsletter and I used it for trades at a The Angel Company annual convention.  This time I made my card for a T.J. 1 on 1 swap.


Stamps are by Red Rubber Designs who bought out TAC products after it closed in 2011.  I colored the image with Copics.


Here you can see the technique a bit better. I love sunflowers and have numerous stamp sets from assorted companies.  One of my other favorite companies is Heartfelt Creations.  We are getting some wildflowers growning here in southern AZ.  The wild poppies are all over!  And my rose, geraniums, and daisies are going crazy in their pots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute card. I love the way you colored the daisies. How about you post some pictures of the spring flowers in Arizona? Here in Michigan we're yearning for some color. While spring is here, we won't see any color for awhile.
Gail S.