Saturday, March 7, 2015

Eggs and Bunnies

I have about 14 Cricut cartridges and don't play enough with them.  Wednesday I played most the day as I had it off and I was determined to make some Easter cards using my Cricut.  Out came Art Philosophy, Artiste, and more and I made 4 cards.  I'll show you a couple here.


This is the cover of a pop-up card.  The cover needed something and I'm not sure this is it but it works for me at this time.


I added some Red Stickles to the decorative layer.  I did learn that I should have used a different set of Cricut keys to make the yellow egg the correct size.  I'm still learning!

And the inside.  I'm trying to decide if I need to add something else here but I'm guessing not.  Everything I thought of just didn't work.  This card might be for our great grandson.  I added some clear Wink of Stella to the pink bow.  Or maybe I better save this "pink" card for a grand daughter...






These 2 cards are alike except for the sizes.  I cut one then decided I wanted a bigger one.  I am using up a lot of crap, I mean scrap, paper!



It's rather hard to see but both little bunnies have a white Stickles tail and a black glitter eye.  The top right I used the chisel end of a Copic marker to do the edges.  It just kinda laid there on the yellow gingham so it needed some pop.   Are you starting on your Easter cards?  I need about 8 for our family and I think I'll make a bunch to donate to our church for people to "buy".  They are asked to donate to our missions what they want to spend for the cards.  I took 12 in a bit over a week ago and 1/2 are now gone.  This just blesses me!

No comments: