Monday, March 2, 2015

Cards for a Class

Last weekend I managed to get a couple relatively easy cards made so that when someone wants to have a card-making party with me I have the samples of what they can make.  I made both feminine and masculine cards.


This card uses the "Rose Garden" stamp and the text comes from the "Greet & Shout" set. The blue paper is the "Beach Ball" color and the flowers are colored using that ink and a Fantastix (a coloring tool from my stash).  I colored the leaves using Kiwi Slice ink.  The ovals were cut using the dies from "Journey Ovals). A few "Blue Skies" sequins and the card is complete (except for anything on the inside).


This card was stamped using the "Star Bright" KOTM set (available in April, I think) and "Beach Ball" and "Candy Apple" inks.  I colored the "Natural" twine in the "Beach Ball" ink and added the "Blue Skies" and "Pink World" sequins.  The red paper is from the "Candy Apple" line.  I'm having second thoughts about this card as the stamps aren't available yet since they were part of the January Kit Of The Month.  I may make a different card just in case.  And the twine was messy to completely color.   Any thoughts?

Also, I know have a picture of FSJ's Kit of the Month for March!  The stamp set that you get with the kit is called "Message in a Bottle".  I just love the cards and can't wait for my kit to arrive!


I also have a picture of the March special.  This is for party hostesses when their party reaches $150 or more!


If you're in the Tucson, AZ area and points south, contact me to schedule a card-making party.  I will demo a card using the Grand Calibur and we'll all make at least 1 card!

Since Fun Stampers Journey has reached their first milestone of 500 coaches the price of the starter kit has gone up.  It's still a great deal.


If you'd like to join my team please click through the logo at the top of the left sidebar and then click on become a coach.  Fill out all info and your starter kit will be on its way to you!  I have to tell you that I just LOVE the big rolling tote and the Grand Calibur!!




No comments: