Friday, February 27, 2015

A Journey Challenge

I have so been enjoying the challenges on a private group on Face Book through Fun Stampers Journey.  This week's challenge was to make a  card that fits a 4 1/8" x 9 1/2" envelope.  I got out my white and black card stocks along with the Feb. special from FSJ of 12" x 12" black/white double sided papers, oval dies, and a couple of stamp sets and I was off and running.


I love the elegance of black and white cards and I love how this card turned out.  And it took less than 1/2 hour from conception to completion!  I used the "Damask Print" stamp which is $7.95 and a phrase from the "Sentimental Prints" set (10 stamps for $19.95).


I wanted to show a close up of the Oval dies.  I put 2 together, the actual oval cut and the dotted edged. This combination works well with the dotted paper.


I raised the banner with double foam.  I had to double score the ends of the banner to make this work.  I guess I need to stamp the envelope with the Damask Print to finish the card.

If you are interested on joining me on my "Journey" please click through the link at the top of my sidebar.  We are nearing 500 coaches!!  I joined Jan. 1 and am coach # 375 so we are growing by leaps and bounds! As a coach you get product at a discount and can set your own hours as a home-based business!   Oops, I'm becoming an infomercial again.  Well, I'm just so darned thrilled to be with this company!

FSJ is just a couple coaches away from 500!  At that point the starter kit goes up to $199.99. If you are interested on joining you need to do so NOW!  

No comments: