Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey February Specials, Etc.

Did you know that with a $50 net order you can receive a FREE pack of black/white paper (not card stock)?  It's valued at $16.99 so it's quite a deal!  And it's double-sided!!  This is only available this month, February.  I will be using some for a couple special Valentines.


Just order through my FSJ link at the top of my sidebar, take a gander at the online catalog, and place your order!  And remember, too, the Kit of the Month!  Click on the button near the top of the site to order yours!  You will be committing to a 6 month purchasing plan but you will get stamps in each kit that won't be available for 3 months, paper and some embellishments, and directions.  Not all items needed will be included (such as the dies or some background stamps) but enjoy switching things up for a unique set of cards!  It's $24.95 plus tax and shipping.  (I just love this Kit as our 2 youngest granddaughters are dancers!)


Also check out the Yummy & Delicious Tour!  These are day workshops where you can play with new product and do some Make 'N Takes!  I'm signed up for the one in Phoenix next month and am blessed to be rooming with my upline.  If you decide to attend please enter my coach number, 375, where asked.


If you are interested in joining my team you can do that from my site!  Just clink on the "Become a Coach" button and fill out the information!  Easy peasy!


This post has become an infomercial!  Oh my!  But I wanted you to know what all is available this month.  This special price for becoming a coach is only available for the first 500 coaches and that number was reached Friday, Feb. 27. But you can still join on the 27th for the original cost.  Effective Saturday, Feb. 28 the price for the starter kit will go to $199.99!

(This post was edited 2/27/15)

No comments: