Monday, January 19, 2015

The Last Two Sympathy Cards

Here's the last 2 sympathy cards I made for my cousins.  I hope not to have to make any for family members for a long time.  All stamps are by Fun Stampers Journey.


I think I have run out of ideas for now on using the cool Sentimental Prints set.  I did not cut the center layer in a square and love how it is just a bit wonky.


Here's a bit closer look at the center panel.  I added some itty bitty rhinestones and think they did add to the card quite a bit.  I have oodles of scrap paper and that's what I'm using. Not even making a dent in the baskets...


This card I used a different set, Rose Garden, for the focal point.


I colored the flowers with chalks then added the little rhinestone to the center of each.

The cousins that looked at their cards loved them. The service was pretty nice and my brother did an excellent job on the video of my aunt's life.  Great memories but heartache over the loss.

No comments: