Monday, January 26, 2015

Rockin Star

Well, my post title kinda fits.  I have one more card from the FSJ Kit of the Month for January and a Rockin' card.  I'll let you decide...


This is a smaller sized card, about 4" square.  The paper came with the star die cut in the center front.  The directions said to flick some Silver Silk on the front but since I don't have any yet I just dotted with my Silver Wink of Stella brush.  Not quite the same effect but it works for me.  I used the Clear Wink of Stella on the red star so it has a bit of shimmer.


This little gal comes from a set for those who attended a certain The Angel Company annual convention quite a few years ago.  We had a great '50's theme party at the convention and it was an absolute blast!!  There's also a LP record, a poodle, a pair of oxford shoes, and a pair of glasses in the set.  The Happy Birthday comes from a Red Rubber Designs set called Trendy Greetings.  I had an issue with my Clear Wink brush when trying to add dots to the eye glasses.  My brush dripped!  I managed to get most of it up....


I then used my Clear Stardust Gel pen but the chalk on the hair did smear a bit.  Oh well...

No comments: