Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey

I so miss The Angel Company (closed its doors in 2011) and since I have recently quit teaching at a local scrapbook store (after 5+ years) I need some focus.  I was approached by a friend and fellow angel to join way back when she joined just after Fun Stampers Journey started its new life.  I liked what I saw but I had loyalty to the store since I taught there.  Well, I am now coach 375.  I'm part of the Founder's Club and am looking forward to teaching gals in their homes to fun of stamping, scrapping, and crafting!  I do have a replicated site... just click on the FSJ logo in my sidebar.  You'll find a bunch of info there about the company!  If you have any questions please email me and I'll get you the answers!  I'm looking forward to this new journey in this new year!

I will still use many other company's stamps as I love so many!  I have pulled oodles of not loved/wanted/needed stamp sets and will get them photoed and posted to my sale page eventually.

I hope to get my site set up for orders sometime next week.....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good for you!
Angie