Friday, January 9, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch 168

I just got in my starter kit for Fun Stampers Journey (to learn more click on logo in sidebar) and I wanted to play.  The kit came with 4 stamps set, a matching die set, and more.  I made 3 cards but you'll only see 2 today.  One of them I used sketch 168 from Freshly Made Sketches.


I worked through my scraps to get my papers to coordinate with the ink that came in the kit.  Not too bad I think....


I added a touch of bling with some small clear rhinestones.  This was a fun sketch!


This is the first card I made.  I used a Spellbinder label die set and Copic markers on this card.


I added some Stardust Clear Gel pen to the cherry for a bit of bling.

I have been enjoying making cards again now that I'm no longer teaching at the local scrapbook store.  No stress, no rush, and more fun now.  I do still teach at the local recreation center but that's only once a month and I have to have all my info in to the district in June or July.  I used a lot of ideas from Technique Junkies for the classes as I need to teach a technique or 3D object.

So anyway, click through to Freshly Made Sketches and see the great inspiration projects and the challengers!

3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Both cute cards Carol! Hazel x

Jen Mitchell said...

Cute cards! Love that colorful party hat! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the fun colour combo you've used - perfect for a perfect card. Thanks for joining us at FMS!