Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Kit Of The Month & A Yummy Delicious Tour

The February KOTM is available next week!  (Or maybe sooner but the January one is still showing up for me right now.)  It is just too cute! 


I hope you can see it ok.  You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it.  It is perfect for me and I'm waiting for it as the little dancers are perfect as our 2 youngest granddaughters are dancers!  I frequently make them "dancing" cards for their birthdays.  When you order you are committing to a 6 month sign up.  This will be delivered by UPS (usually) to your home early each month.  There are some items you will need if you want to make the samples exactly but I have had to substitute as I don't have all the FSJ products either.   But you can check back here and see what I have done with what I have.

If interested click through the FSJ logo at the top of my sidebar.  Click again on the "Kit of Month" tab and verify it's up.  Click on "Buy Now" near the bottom of the page and follow the directions.  Remember, this is a 6 month commitment!

Also, there is a great "retreat" like event open for anyone to join taking place this year.





I hope to attend the one in Phoenix next month.  I'll need to fin a  roommate or 2 or 3 for this.  This should be GREAT fun!  To get the Early Bird Registration price (for Phoenix) you need to sign up between Feb 3 to Feb 16.


No comments: