Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Couple Flip Cards

You are in for a treat today!  I've been enjoying my new Fun Stampers Journey stamps that I thought I'd better post these two before they get lost or forgotten in my gallery!  I did not use any special dies to do these, just a couple by Spellbinders then I went from there.


I love this card!  I used assorted dies starting with a Scallop Circle die to make the flip.  Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower stamps and Die made the center flower.  For the life of me I can't remember who made the corner dies...


I only used 1/2 of my Scallop Circle die to make this flip section.  (Wished I could find this card....)


Here's a closer look at the flower.  This card took over an hour to make.  (I even cleaned off my desk trying to find this card....)


And the second card.  Same style.


The cool pattern paper I designed years ago using shaving cream and reinkers.  I taught a bunch of friends in eastern Wyoming this technique about 8 years ago.  We had a blast!!  (I have a pic of all the gals that attended my class that day and we even had an article about the class in our local paper.)


I used stamps from Red Rubber Designs (not all are available for purchase yet) to stamp inside.  At least I still have this card.....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful cards. I especially like the first one.
The colors are perfect. Love it!
Gail

Donna said...

These are gorgeous Carol! The first one is my favorite too!

Angie said...

WOW! Those are very pretty and incredible cool! Someone that gets those should feel very special!
Angie

~ Connie said...

Those are beautiful! Anxious to see what new a fab things you do with Fun Stamper's Journey!