Monday, January 5, 2015

2 Valentine Cards

Since I quit teaching at the local scrapbook store (after more than 5 years) I'm more relaxed and less stressed.  I actually feel like making cards!  Today I have 2 Valentine cards that I made a couple days ago that are similar but different.


I again used the heart embossing folder by Darice and added the red ribbon.  Stamp is by The Angel Co.


I added some little red circle stickers by Stampendous for a touch of bling.

Now the next card has the say layout but I fancied it up a bit.


Here I rounded the corners and added the red layer.  Stamp is by A|Muse.  Oh, I used my Bow Easy to make the little bow.  Great little tool.

I think I may have enough Valentine cards for family but then, I'm also going to make a few extra to donate to our church coffee shop for them to sell.  All profits in there go to missions.  Our women's group is raising money to purchase special shoes for children in Africa.  We've purchased almost 100 pair, I think.




1 comment:

Darnell said...

These are sensational, Carol, with lots of yummy white space! I love your classic red/white and CAS Valentines in these fabulous designs!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell