Friday, December 12, 2014

A Vintage Blouse

 I have been so busy finishing up the huge pile of Christmas cards (see last post) to send out and wrapping Christmas gifts that my desk isn't getting anything new accomplished.  And the other day I helped dad clean out a book shelf and closet of mom's things (she past in June) when I found this blouse I made for her back in the late 1970's.  She never wore it to my knowledge and the fabric is just like new. 


Back then I made almost ALL the Christmas gifts I gave and I should get back to that except that gift cards are so much cheaper to mail and it is getting difficult to give gifts people want or like.


Here's a closer look at all the embroidery.  I even added her initial into the pattern.  This shirt was very much in style back then.

I hope you are having a great week!



No comments: