Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Valentine's Day Card

I hope you all had a wonderful and most blessed Christmas!  We spent the afternoon with friends and had a great visit.  I think they're coming over for New Year's Day so I'll be cooking up a ham with the fixings.  I'm still getting in Christmas cards so this card will be going out to those I'm still needing to send to.


I originally made this card for the store where I was teaching but I have recently quit to pursue some other things.  I have been there for over 5 years. I plan on making cards to give out at church and maybe even sell here on my blog as an outlet for my cards along with giving them to the kids to use.   I'll let you know later what direction I'm thinking of going to keep up my love of card making and paper crafting.


I did a lot of layering to get to the heart of this card.  A 3" circle, a 2 3/4" scalloped circle, a 2" circle (the chevron paper) and a 2 1/2" white circle.  Then I added the 3 red sticker circles here and above the text for some bling.

No comments: