Monday, November 3, 2014

Mesa Rubber Stamp Convention

This past Saturday I received 2 free tickets to the stamp convention in Mesa, AZ.  I, along with 2 friends, headed up and enjoyed a few hours of looking and shopping with hundreds of likewise minded stampers.  I took about $180 and spent about $130 of it.  I loved the products from Heartfelt Creations and Our Daily Bread Designs but also enjoyed K Kreations, The Stamp Doctor, and Scrap-Art.


I mostly purchased dies but got some stamps and paper, too.  Here's my purchases.  I'm hoping tomorrow maybe this afternoon to start playing.  I can use all but the paper and the mountain scene text for classes.  Was great fun and I was totally exhausted when I got home.  Now, off to play!

1 comment:

Lisca said...

You sure had a good time at the stam convention! I am intrigued as to what the Heartfelt Creations sunflower precut set is. Is it a stamp? Does it go together with the dies next to it in the photo? It looks like it might.
Bye bye, CU at WOYWW
Lisca#28