Monday, November 10, 2014

Grey Skies

I didn't get any stamping or crafting done this weekend as we have friends from Minnesota staying at a RV part just a few miles away and we've been enjoying visiting with them.  So my post today is a bunch late but I did get a card made just a bit ago and just got the photos uploaded to Blogger.


I have had this set from A|Muse Studios for quite some time and am just now getting around to using it!  Bad me! The set is called "Silver Lining" but I believe it is discontinued. I used the Fiskars "Bubbles" border punch as it was the closest one I have to fit the theme of the card.


It came with the cloud dies to match cloud stamps but I like the cut-outs using a grey paper behind.  I did trim the grey and blue card stocks so the edges are all equal in layering.  I won some blue Dew Drops last spring and love how they look like rain drops.

So, now off to start a couple projects for a December class!  I'll post them when they're completed. Hope your skies are cheery!

No comments: