Friday, November 28, 2014

Goofy Butterfly on a Vine

I found some die cuts I made when I got some new Memory Box dies a while ago.  (And I still have more to play with.)  I don't know what I was thinking when I started this but it is a bit goofy looking.


I haven't mounted this on a card as it is bigger than an A2.  I think it's an A6 but I'll get a card done later.
I embossed the largest Elegant Oval from my Spellbinder die set on the Spellbinder die cut Label.  I adhered the white vine by Memory Box but this is where things got goofy.  I chalked the vine then die cut the butterfly (Flutters by Spellbinders) from some pink dotted paper and added some rhinestones.


There are itty bitty rhinestones on the antennas and eyes and small ones in the flower centers.  I don't particularly like this and don't really know what I want to do with it.  Any suggestions?  I have a better one in the next post.

No comments: