Friday, October 3, 2014

Pumpkin in a Square

I just purchased a new Cricut cartridge yesterday and I was wanting to play with it a bit.  It's called "Elegant Edges" and I got it for $19.99, on sale from $49.99, at Joanns.  (I went there looking for a new bulb for my OTT lamp since the original bulb died Wednesday.)  I now have a grand total of 10 cartridges!  I know, that's not that many but I am enjoying playing with my Cricut more and more.  But I digress...


The paper is some leftover from various past projects.  The cool pumpkin is from a Red Rubber Designs from a set called "Pumpkins and Acorns".  I didn't do a very good job with my shading when I used my Copics.  Seems I used too close of colors and the one I really needed has gone missing.  Oh well.


I used my Stardust Clear Gel pen on the vines for a bit of bling.  I do like how this turned out other than the shading not being very good.

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day.  I'm not involved in any blog hops but I do have a card to share that is my "answer" to 2 challenges.  Please come back!

No comments: