Friday, October 10, 2014

Flipping Some More

I have one more Flip-It card to show you.  This is to be part of my November proposed class and the 2 of 4 cards I need to make.  I think I'll only do 2 Flip-It cards for the class and 2 regular A2 cards as the other stamps I'm using are a bit too big for the flip part.


The cute little penguins are by Stampendous.  I'm still using Bella Blvd. paper along with Bazzil.


I was trying to match the stamped penguins to the ones in the border but my choices were limited to what the store can purchase.  I'm still waiting on a snowman which is on back order.  I think I'll have to do something different and maybe use some punches instead of a stamped image.  Oh well.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Cute card and fold Carol!

Shoshi said...

Love your Flippin' Cards, Carol lol!! They are great. I ought to make some more of these. Thanks for your visit and nice comment. My ARTHaven isn't always that tidy and organised I'm afraid. I had a blitz a week or two ago and it does make a diffeerence. For the sticky scissors (and fingers) I use Crafter's Companion Stick Away which is brilliant. Mounting stamps is a horrible job but fortunately not one I have to undertake that often!

Shoshi