Monday, October 6, 2014

Flipping Snowflakes

Did you enjoy the many great projects for World Card Making Day Saturday?  I sure had fun looking around!

Last week I got my hands on a Sizzix Flip-Its Square Die set at 40% off at Michaels.  I've been trying to get one of these die sets but when I ordered they were on back order.  I have been trying since January so that tells me they're very popular.  This square die set was the only Flip-Its at Michaels and I did have my coupon so it came home with me.


It was difficult to get the card to stay closed to get this picture.  The center snowflake is by a Spellbinder die and the smaller ones are from a punch.  I used a lot of clear rhinestones so there is a LOT of bling!


Now the card is part way open. You can see it starting to "flip".


Now it's almost totally flipped.


Here is the front snowflake with all the bling.  Yeah, I was getting a bit carried away.


And the inside text.  This stamped image is from a CTMH set called "Flakey Friends".  This is a great snowman set!  Now I'm off to make more of these!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute! I've been looking at these dies for a while too. think I might need to break down and get one. TFS