Friday, October 17, 2014

A Simple Gift Card Holder

I had to quickly make a gift card holder for a December 3 class at GVR (Green Valley Recreation).  I haven't tried to have a class in Dec. for years and thought maybe teaching 3 different gift card holds might work.  I now have mini posters in to the head office to be distributed to the 24 GVR social clubs and will have to be ready a couple weeks before Thanksgiving as we'll barely get home in time for this class.


It's only about 4" wide by 3" high.  At this time there is no stamping and it is pretty easy to make.


And open.  One could easily stamp some text and adhere to the top or bottom inside flaps.  I'll also be teaching the Stocking and Mitten holders in this class so I hope it goes.  I have posted those way back when so if you can't remember just click on the Christmas label in the bottom sidebar or do a search using the search box.

No comments: