Friday, September 5, 2014

Still Making Gift Tags

This will be the last for a while of my gift tags.  I've really enjoyed doing something other than cards for a week and will be back to card making as I need to get some card samples made for my October class.  But what do you think of these?


I only made 4 of these and they are packaged together to sell.  My Cricut did all the work, I just glued things down.  My hubby was most impressed with the centers of the little ornaments on the front.


I had a small sheet (about 4" x 6") of holographic paper and boy, did it make these pop!  I think all colors of the rainbow are reflected in this paper so even this photo doesn't do it justice!

You know Christmas is barely 3 1/2 months away.  I will be starting my shopping real soon as I want to deliver all our gift to Wyoming family at Thanksgiving since we'll be heading north to celebrate our Giving Thanks day with our daughter and son.  Are you getting ready??

No comments: