Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Freshly Made Halloween Card

I don't normally do Halloween cards but our kids celebrate the "holiday".  We enjoy helping put on a mini carnival at our church with the Gospel being presented and to get children into a safe environment for the evening.  Anyway,  I seen a cool sketch (FMS 154) on Freshly Made Sketches and I have all this paper to use so here's my take on the sketch.


Now, you know I'm a stamper.  I have hundreds of rubber and clear stamps to play with but this card has NO stamping, at least not yet.  There will be some inside but I haven't gotten that far.  I used paper from Echo Park Paper Co. along with their coordinating stickers.


The Witches Brew was stuck to a scrap piece of black so that I could pop dot it above the label.  Card isn't spooky to my way of thinking.  What's your thoughts?  And don't forget to pop over to Freshly Made Sketches!

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This is really a beautiful creation! You've done a wonderful job of taking the best of papers and stickers to make an amazing card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!