Friday, May 16, 2014

Cool Paper Crafts And A Card

Last Saturday I attended a Customer Appreciation Tea at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  I posted many pictures of the paper tea sets and the wonderful ladies who attended.  While I was there (as an instructor) I took pictures of a fabulous little paper camper and some golf bags.  What, you say??  Yep!


This is "Poor Little". You may want to click on the photo to get a better look.  Debi (store owner) made this with a pattern from SVG Cuts on her Cricut.  Isn't it just amazing!!


The front view....


And the back view.  I am just so impressed!!


And the golf bags!  They will hold 2 golf balls and 2 or 3 tees.  Again, from a pattern from SVG. I may have to order some of these bags for Christmas gifts...

I've been preparing from the "Ex-Angel Reunion" in Kansas City June 6.  All of us attending are required to bring a shoebox project and I finally got my sample completed.  I'm doing my final cutting of the leaves.  Tried to do them on my Cricut but couldn't get a good cut so out came my dies from Heartfelt Creations.


The pink flowers were cut on the Cricut but the labels and leaves are from dies.  And, of course, the Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  The stamped image are from TAC many years ago.


I did use a pop dot to raise the punched circle for the flower center.  I'm making 29 card kits and each will be in it's own baggie with some extra flowers and centers in a little container.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Yes that sure is a cute little 3 D camper...svg cuts is on top with dimensional cuts... and the golf bag plaids are terrific too. I kept scrolling and saw the tea party....fantastic fun and fabulous creations.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Shoebox card is ready! What a keeper!
Blessings for a new week.
Keep Looking Up!