Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Pink Peony

I got to stamp a bit yesterday even though I had to run to Tucson, AZ and have lunch with hubby.  I even stopped and purchased 3 relatively cheap shirts for him to work in (they'll get full of grease and oil) and stopped by our bank.  Hopefully today I'll get a couple more made after I vacuum the carpets and mop the kitchen and dining area, and catch up on some Bible reading.


I pinned a card very similar to this on Splitcoast Stampers and here's the link.  The stamps are from a set called Dotted Peony that I purchased from The Angel Company but I think they were designed by Nina Brackett.  Not sure and can't remember.  The pretty pink background paper is from a pad of paper called Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup by Jillibean Soup. I used the Beaded Circle die from Spellbinders to the "halo" behind the flower.


I colored the flower with Copic markers and added some clear Wink of Stella brush strokes to the flower center.  Oh, there's a small paper posy by the text.  This will probably be used as a thank you card for my secret sister at church for the great coffee gift card she gave me for Mother's Day.

No comments: