Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Because and I'm Thinking of You

I think that I'm almost caught up showing you the cards I made at retreat on the 7th - 9th.  When looking back I can still find 2 more cards that I haven't uploaded to show you.  But here's..... the cards!  (Doing a Johnny Carson flashback.  Don't think it worked.)


The 4 "inchies" are stamped with a set by Inkadinkado.  I seen this recently on Pinterest but have I changed up the inchies using a Spellbinder die.  Not bad.  The dark green layers are hand cut since the next largest die was bigger than I wanted.


The actual stamps are fairly large so I was only using little pieces of them.  The text is from a set by Fiskars called "All Year Greetings".  It's a set I use at the store where I teach to encourage it's purchase.  Funny, the store doesn't have any in inventory so it must work...  I also used twine from The Twinery.


I looked back to see if I showed you this.  It's actually for my April class called May Flowers. You've seen a couple cards recently with this layout as I think its classic!  The text is from the Fiskars set named above.


I ran the white background through my Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug embossing folder and used the Stardust Clear Gel pen on the flower centers.  I took all 4 card samples in to the store Monday and they're already getting raves!  I have already posted one but still need to show you the other two.  Just realized I don't have them uploaded to my Google photo album!  I'll get that done soon.  Should have them on Monday......

Today we're attending a memorial for a dear friend.  He past away from Alzheimer's  with complications.  I enjoyed visiting with him in church.  His wife is such a sweetheart.  Would appreciate your prayers for Donna.

No comments: