I have been inspired by Angie with her very drastic reduction of stamping stuff and I came across a box that a friend gave me MANY years ago. It brought back a flood of memories as she passed away not long after giving me this box. She and I attended a few of the large March shows of a rubber stamp convention in Mesa, AZ and more. Anyway, I opened the box and found some cool printed images of which this card was made...
These beautiful flowers were 1 of 7 sets of 3 each images. On 1 sheet is printed "Creation of Avec B. V. Waalwijk Holland" and on another "copyright Pigo productions the netherlands". I decided to use a purple layer on the card base to match the purple in the flowers and a green die cut layer to coordinate with the leaves.
There was another sheet that showed how to cut out each of the 3 images. This was the easiest image to play with and you can just make out the 2 cut layers over the uncut base.
The butterfly is only 2 layers, 1 base and the left set of wings and body. I added some bling with the Stardust Clear Gel pan on the flower centers and butterfly wings. The stamped image is from an old TAC stamp set. I have just finished a Christmas card and have cut out 3 other sets of images. I have 2 more to complete. Needless to say, no cleaning is getting accomplished.