Monday, March 31, 2014

A Belated Birthday

I'm still playing with those pieces of background I found and here's one I used to make a belated birthday card for a friend.


I used an old TAC flower stamp from many years ago along with a K-Pad for the assorted colors.  Same paper used before and same product used for the squiggles.


I was trying to show the glitter in the flower center with this photo.  I used my new favorite tool, Wink of Stella glitter brush.  The stamp is from a set called Belated Birthday by Red Rubber Designs.  The card inside is stamped:
     Just to prove how sorry I am for forgetting your birthday...
     ...next year I'll forget mine.

I did post the technique and items used to make this on THIS POST if you want to know how I did it.  A friend on FB finally figured it out with a couple clues and the Apple card is in the mail to her.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol, special paper? Water color paper? and Elmer's glue> as a resist?
I use any kind of paper for glue drying and then stamping inbetween the lines to make window pane effect so you have me out the window on this one. I'll have to stay tuned.
Keep Looking UP!

Anonymous said...

Cute card, I love the colors!
Gail (: