Friday, February 14, 2014

Blue Desert Cards

My local scrapbook store, AZ Scrapbooking, in Green Valley, AZ got in some great new papers and one line is from a company called LaserLine Cuts.  They are fabulous!!  I just had to purchase a couple sheets on these 3 cards are from a line called Desert Borders.  I also used stamps from Fiskars called "All Year Greetings" and some corner dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.


I added the little black rhinestone on this one.


I originally stamped directly on the designer paper but the image was fuzzy so stamped on white and pop dotted the text.


Really wanted to try my corner dies.  Added more rhinestones.
Did you notice that all there cards were actually 1 continues image cut into thirds?  The paper is 12" x 12" and I could not find it on the website. There is also a 12" x 4" yellow and red scene and 12" x 4" cream and brown scene.

Wednesday I taught a class at Green Valley Recreation called Inside Out Cards.  I had 2 "students" and Sandy made a gorgeous Valentine card. 


Here she's showing the inside of the card where the fancy folds and cuts are done.  I just had to take a photo. 

Today we're going to Apache Junction just east of Phoenix to attend the Arizona Opry to celebrate Valentines Day. We are going with my folks church group and should be great fun!  Hope you have a fun celebration of Heart Day!!

No comments: