Monday, December 2, 2013

The Final Heart

And now for the last of the 4 Hearts Afire card samples for my January 7 class.


I'm thinking I should have made the pattern paper strips a bit wider.  What do you think?  Can you tell what I did to cut their lower ends?


I used a 2" heart punch on the ends of the strips and a 1" punch for the little hearts. I used lots of Stampendous red rhinestone stickers for the bling. This is a pretty simple card but it still has a bit of pizazz, don't you think?

Today we are on our way home.  Our granddaughters are back in school and the kids are back to work.  Dean has to get back to work, too, when we get home.  We are expecting my brother and his wife in about 2 1/2 weeks for the annual family Christmas party put one by one of my many cousins in Tucson. It's great fun and I love seeing family.

No comments: