Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas Times 2

I really need to get some Christmas cards made and this weekend I got 4 done.  Yep, just 4, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.  Saturday hubby and I did some Christmas shopping then, when we got home, I spent a few hours wrapping them, getting some repackaged to mail, and the tree lighted. No ornaments, just lights.  I'll have to take a photo once I get our tree topper out of the container it's in. Yesterday we got some outdoor lights put up on the fence and a couple other outdoor decorations set out. But here are the 2 of the 4 cards I did get done.


I wanted to use some ribbon that I have oodles of and a snowflake die (from Sizzix).  The white embossed stamped image is from Red Rubber Designs set called Contemporary Greetings.


I added a silver brad to this snowflake and a clear rhinestone to the other.  I was thinking of gathering the ribbon a bit behind the snowflake but that didn't work very well so I just left the ribbon alone.

No comments: