Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Candy Cane and Stocking


 May the true reason for the season fill your heart and bless you this special day.

My hubby was involved in a Secret Santa gift exchange at work last Friday and it's a good thing I have a bunch of cool soaps and lotions from Melaleuca on hand (have been with them for over 20 years).  I found a brown paper gift bag and I was off and running!


The ribbon at the top is from a gift of chocolates he received as a gift.  I put it to good use.


The candy cane is from a set by The Angel Company and the text is from Lawn Fawn.  I used a Spellbinder die set and some DCWV paper.  We weren't to put the "secret santa's" name on the package so other than seeing her expression of smiles and smelling the products, I guess she liked it.


Here's my other gift card holder.  Also BoBunny papers and embellies.  I also used an old Fiskars holly border punch on the top.


I really like how this turned out, too.  I put my brother's Whole Foods gift card in this. He and his wife think I should make these (and the mitten) to sell.  Any comments?

I'm not doing the desk view today as I'm spending time with hubby and celebrating the birth of our LORD and Savior.  I'll be making a "Sausage and Egg Casserole" for breakfast from the Coming Home For Christmas cookbook by Gooseberry Patch.  (Gooseberry Patch is my favorite line of cookbooks.) I hope you have an enjoyable day!  God bless you!

No comments: