Friday, November 15, 2013

3rd of 4 Pink Snowflake Cards

Now that I have my 4 Pink Snowflake cards completed I've been busy making up card kits for my "A Christmas Gift" class that didn't go.  One lady called barely the day before the class which is a no no, we instructors (especially those of us who don't live near the store) require 48 hours.  Plus I need to work on my January class samples next week as Debi need them right after we get back from visiting kids in California.  Stressed!!   This class is scheduled for Dec. 10 at 1 pm.


Same dies, same paper.  I embossed the brown with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder then sanded for this look.  And for the ends of the banner.... I used the corner of a "square" punch!  How cool and easy!


This time I added LOTS of rhinestones.  They will make it a bit difficult to mail as you would need a couple pieces of card stock or a thin piece of chip board to keep the rhinestones from poking through the envelope then you'd pay extra postage.  But I like the look and hopefully I'll have "students" who do to!

No comments: