Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!



I'm so excited to celebrate this day while at the retreat!  I didn't get into any blog hops or anything but I did make a card in honor of this day.


This card is inspired by the Technique Junkies October/November 2013 newsletter.  The technique is called Bleeding Tissue.  I have actually done this many times as I learned this back in 2000 or so.  I also used a corner punch and added black rhinestones.  The text stamp is by The Angel Company and the flower image by Sunday International.


Here's a bit closer view of the color.  I love this flower image but it has never wanted to give me a really good black image.  I checked the stamp when I inked it but it still doesn't give good coverage.  Oh well.
So, are you going to check out any blog hops?  Since I'm at a retreat I might not have time but when I get home....

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - perfect image in the solid black and the orange is fall. I am going to play with this next week.

Angie said...

That is beautiful! I forgot all about TJ, haven't seen one in years! TFS